Real Estate Investors Buys Multi-Family Properties Throughout New York
We’re Buying Multi-Family Properties, Apartment Buildings, Mixed- Use Properties and Large Complexes!
Here at Real Estate Investors, we purchase multi-family properties and we do it fast! Do you have a duplex, tri-plex, four-plex or apartment building for sale? If so, we want to talk to you! Fill out the form below for a no-obligation offer! Whether you need to sell right away or you’re just curious… we are ready to help you now!
Need to sell your Multi-Family Property?
We’ll review the details of your Multi-Family and connect with you to give you an offer.
Need to sell your Apartment Building?
Ready to get out from under your burdensome Apartment Building? We can help!
Looking for Passive Income Opportunities?
Receive a great rate of return on investments, long and short-term opportunities available!
We have worked with landlords in Harrison and across New York by purchasing their multi-family properties! No matter why you want to sell, we have a solution for you! Are you:
- Tired of playing landlord? Repairs and tenant troubles can become exhausting. We will buy as is, so you don’t need to worry about making the repairs you might have been putting off.
- Wanting to sell, but you don’t like the prospect of paying an agent 10’s of thousands in commission? With a direct sale to Real Estate Investors, there are NO COMMISSIONS to worry about!
- Looking for a way to generate income, sell the property and no longer be responsible for maintenance, tenants, and other landlord headaches? We can provide you with passive income opportunities!
- Ready to sell, but don’t want to pay the Capital Gains Taxes? When you carry a note, you can save on capital gains taxes by paying taxes on the income instead of the lump sum (be sure to check with your accountant)!
- Interested in another investment property in the Harrison area, but are lacking the funds to get you there? With a 1031 exchange, you can buy and sell “like” properties without paying Capital Gains Taxes.*
About Real Estate Investors
Real Estate Investors New York is a local family-operated real estate investment company. Our aim is to simplify your real estate experience selling multifamily buildings, apartment buildings and commercial properties, and help you achieve financial freedom. We believe there is no one-size-fits-all solution, which is why we provide customized offers and plans to fit your unique situation, including your desired timeline.
Your Stress-Free Solution For Selling Your Multi-Family Property
Just like you, we are a team of local real estate investors. We know the Harrison market, and the types of properties we want to invest in. We are looking for duplexes, triplexes, four-plexes and apartment buildings! If you have thought about selling, let’s talk! We are confident we will be able to provide you with a win-win solution.
Ready to Sell a Harrison Multi-Family Property?
If your property matches our property criteria, we’ll first take an honest look at the property and its potential to produce revenue. We will take into account repair costs, vacancy rates, and maintenance costs. Once we have the numbers we need, we’ll make you a straightforward offer, free of any obligation or hassle. We can help you avoid the showings, the agents, the deals have gone bad, and the stress of not knowing when your property will sell. Call us now to learn about the fair and simple way to sell your Harrison multi-family property! (914) 469-7388
Looking For An Offer On Your Multi-Family Property?Curious to see what kind of offer you can get on your multi-family property? Fill out your info below to get in touch with our team!
*This page is for informational purposes only! Before making any financial decision, consult with a trusted financial advisor or attorney.
We’re buying multi-family properties right now in Harrison and the surrounding area! Do you want to sell your property fast, without paying capital gains or agent commissions? Or maybe you are just curious how much we can offer? Call us! We’d love to chat! (914) 469-7388